The Salt Water Cure - Oceanfront Paradise
Our Favorites When Visiting The Unit
As you can see at the link above to the official Visit Myrtle Beach website, Myrtle Beach has simply everything for everyone, but these are a handful of things we personally like to do when visiting our unit.
Restaurants we love:
- Mr. Fish - geared for the locals that want great seafood. Don't feel like going out? Pick up takeout from their adjacent market.
- River City Cafe - best burgers on beach, and only a ten minute stroll from the condo
- Carrabbas - great Italian food w/ excellent curbside service. Less than 5 minutes from the condo.
Things we love to do:
- The Boardwalk - less than ten minutes away is one of the east coast's most unique beach-side strolls. One of the top boardwalks in the USA.
- The Skywheel - opened in 2011 and right on the Boardwalk, it features over a million LED lights.
- Golf - Myrtle Beach is famously known as a golfers paradise, but less than 5 minutes drive is Cane Patch Golf, a fun Par 3 course that even provides clubs free of charge if you didn't bring any gear.
- Minigolf - even for the littlest golfers, Myrtle Beach is loaded with lots of great mini golf courses.
- Broadway At The Beach - an incredible array of dining, nightlife, attractions and shopping only ten minutes from the unit. Aquarium and movie theatres also on the property for rainy days or when you need a break from the sun.